BUILT FOR THE FUTURE
AccuTerm8 has come together with dozens of new features that give you access to your PICK system when and where you need it via today’s standard web browsers. Our new subscription model bundles Desktop, Web, and Mobile editions; plus, you’ll receive all future updates automatically, so you stay up to date with the greatest features.
AccuTerm® 8 includes
- ReZume session resilience handles network interruptions gracefully*
- Create dictionary-driven reports with phiReport Basic Edition
- AccuTerm Maintenance & Support Program
- *Available for Linux and AIX (requires ssh connection)
- Tear-off tabs, drag and drop windows and new Visual Studio Code color schemes.
- OpenSSL, brand new encryption libraries and the latest cryptography.
- Run your PICK application over the Web or in the Cloud with our new fully-responsive HTML5 browser interface.
- New 2:1 licensing allows you to run AccuTerm Desktop on two machines, like office and home; a new centralized administration provides control over user access; and enhanced session resilience (ReZume) restores dropped sessions running over the Internet, Cloud, etc.
- Telnet, Secure Shell, SSL/Telnet, Serial and Modem connections
- GUI development environment with tools to create true GUI Pick MultiValue applications
- Visual Styles give character-based applications an instant facelift
- Modern tabbed interface simplifies using multiple terminal sessions
- Perfect emulations for Wyse, Viewpoint & DEC VT terminals plus Linux and SCO console emulations
- Import / export to Excel, Access and text files using Wizard
Try AccuTerm version 8 today!
Download from the link below
With a little help from your friends at Rocket Software, the best terminal emulator for PICK just took a major leap forward. But this is just the beginning. The new subscription model means that you can continue to obtain AccuTerm for a very low upfront price and receive continual updates and upgrades. Costs and budgets are controlled with a subscription and you know what you are paying every year. AccuTerm Web with subscription puts you on a path to the Cloud and Software as a Service which is the future.