CUSTOMISE YOUR FORMS
Online form management for every process
Businesses produce a variety of documents on a daily basis which can include invoices, picking slips, purchase orders, statements, etc. Uniware is an Australian based company and has developed a ‘Forms Management System’ that is being utilised by many organisations today. Our ‘Forms Management System’ is a self service business tool which allows organisations to produce documents that can be printed or emailed. Our application is versatile, customisable and above all user friendly.
The Uniware Forms Management System is versatile, allowing you to customise your forms with a “What you see Is What You Get” (WYSIWYG) editor. Take advantage of our efficient application which is developed with the latest security, that will save you time and money while enabling you to become more productive.
Forms Designer and Forms Service
Enjoy a customisable Forms Management System that integrates seamlessly with any database system. The Uniware Forms Management System consists of the Forms Designer and the Form Services.
The Forms Designer allows for the creation and modification of forms templates. These templates have static details where mapped data fields can be added and moved around to positions on the forms template. The Forms Service is the processing heart of the forms management system which accelerates your forms processing time with a fully featured forms management solution.
Uniware Forms Service Features:
- Import and overlay data on your defined forms, automatically
- Print or email the produced forms document
- Options to also archive a PDF document on a network share of your choice
- Include bar codes, images or watermarks on documents, just to name a few, all automated within the design of your form
- Multi-thread operation allows simultaneous email and printing of documents
- Load balancing options allows you to control the flow of documents.
- Designed to operate with the ‘Microsoft .NET Framework, Version 4.0; or above
Want To Know More?
For a greater understanding about AusVantage Business Intelligence have a read through our BI document. Learn how Business Intelligence with the added features of Cube Designer and Report Writer can help your business process.
Read More On The Forms Service or Contact us today!